- Develop, support and maintain applications and technology solutions.
- Ensure that all development efforts meet or exceed client expectations. Applications should meet requirements of scope, functionality, and time and adhere to all defined and agreed upon standards. Become familiar with all development tools, testing tools, methodologies and processes.
- Become familiar with the project management methodology and processes.
- Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
- Demonstrate a strong working understanding of the industry best standards in software development and version controlling.
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production.
- Assist the Technical Lead with project team duties as required.
- Work under the direction of the Application Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls and provide task updates.
- Develop supporting and other materials, as required.
- Develop and maintain internal project documentation.
- During design and key development phases, might need to work a staggered shift from 11am-8pm to ensure appropriate overlap of the India and US teams.
- Strong competency in building cross-platform mobile applications using Xamarin Studio or Visual Studio with Xamarin plugin.
- Strong expertise on Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android.
- Working experience on iOS SDK and/or Android SDK
- Working knowledge of data parsing, storing and related patterns.
- Strong SQLite, SQL Server, Mongo DB experience.
- Hands-on experience with REST services.
- Expertise in MVVM pattern.
- Code sharing patterns such as dependency service, service locator.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Expertise in writing unit tests.
- Strong ability in documenting design concepts.
- Ability to socialize technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong in C#, the .NET framework and object oriented programming patterns and practices.
- Hands on experience in Agile projects
- Demonstrate ability to apply Microsoft Practices and Patterns as guided by the Architect.
- Strong trouble shooting skills to resolve the technical issues. Preferred:
- Strong in web development which includes ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET.
- Strong knowledge of service development and hosting for WCF and/or ASP.NET Web API.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org